- Payment should be made to Lingo House DMCC when Registration Form is submitted.
- The method of payment is cash only. The course fees must be paid in full before the start of the course and it is non-refundable.
- Cost of handbook is excluded in the course fees.
PUNCTUALITY AND ATTENDANCE
- Participants are required to attend the course and to arrive on time. Failure to attend the course, or irregular attendance, Lingo House DMCC will not provide the participant a Certificate of Achievement at the end of the course and will not reimburse the course fee neither compensate the hours of the missed course.
- For Private Classes only: Cancellations or changing of lesson time will not be accepted with less than 24 hours prior notice during business working days (Sunday – Thursday). “No Shows” will also be deemed as cancellations. Failure to comply with the rules, the missed hours will not be compensated. Only emergency cancellations will be accepted.
- Participants are kindly requested to be punctual to ensure a prompt start to lessons. Tardiness will result in lesson hour’s being shortened by the corresponding time.
- Protection of personal data - With Lingo House DMCC, personal data is only recorded in the event of a registration for a language course. Lingo House DMCC will not share the participant’s personal information with any third party.
- Lingo House DMCC is generally closed on local public holidays. Hours will be compensated at the end of the course.
- Lessons can only be held at Lingo House DMCC premises (For Group and Private Classes) Except for companies.
- Cell phones are not allowed during class hour and should be set on silent mode.
- Food is not allowed; only drinks are permitted.
- Method and system used at Lingo House DMCC are proprietary and not to be duplicated, shared, or copied for use outside of Lingo House DMCC